1. Johnson and Johnson ordered to pay $572 million for its part in the opioid crisis. My opinion is that they just got their booty slapped and hard.
2. White House – The White House clarifies 45’s remarks regarding his wife the meeting Korean leader. My question is, “Are you sure?”
3. Women, did you know there’s a bladder exercise you can do to keep you from squirting while exercising? My question is, “Really!?”
4. A smart watch saved a 13-year-old by alerting them of a high heart rate. My opinion is that if insurance companies wanted to give me something for my high payments, a smart watch would do.
5. Atlanta – A man is facing murder charges for running down a senior with his car during a road rage incident. My question is, “Do I hear license plate maker in his future?”
6. CNN – CNN’s Brian Stelter was blasted by Mark Levin for letting people speculate on 45’s mental health. I wonder what’s to speculate when we all know he’s crazy.
7. Harvey Weinstein crashed car into a tree. My opinion is that he’s figured out one more way not to go to jail.
8. New York – A jewelry heist during daylight hours is being investigated. My opinion is that it was very bold and someone’s very much going to jail.
9. Ohio – Two dead and nine injured after a stolen police vehicle crash. I think, if you are going to steal a police car, first learn to drive.
10. Michigan – A candidate who said the city should be as white as possible withdraws from the race. My opinion is that you should never have entered. If you really wanted to win, you should have kept that statement to yourself.
11. Food – Who has the best chicken sandwich? The winner is Chick-fil-A. Okay, very interesting.
12. Pets – Some hotels that allow pets: LaQuinta in Florience, NC (my favorite driving from NJ to Fla), Doubletree, Ritz-Carlton, Denver, Super 8, and Best Western International. That’s just a few to start your search. My opinion is that hotels have tapped into this money market.
13. Starbucks – A new drink, Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, is available today. That means nothing to me.
14. New York – Woman gets rescued after being trapped in a septic tank. My thought is, “Oh shit.”
15. Entertainment – VMA awards was last night. I don’t have one, so I didn’t watch the show.
16. Kim Kardashian says she was obsessed with fame. I think she must not forget money.
17. Airlines – Spirit Airlines will start letting people text to book flights. My opinion is that they must fix the drunken crew and faulty planes.
18. Sports – Serena Williams beat Maria Sharapova. My feeling is, “You go, gurl.”
These are my opinions. What’s your take?