1. The G7 talks are ending. Iran’s foreign minister made a surprise visit. My opinion – What was really accomplished? Were we the only country to have a representative that sounded confused?
2. New York City – Uber driver accused of try to kidnap a teen after a party. My opinion – Watch yourself people! Check those license plates, pictures, and cars.
3. Apple – Apple should be showing their next devices in a couple of weeks. My opinion – Apple can hear the Cha-Ching sound already.
4. Whitehouse – 45 now wants the G7 to consider his place in Florida for the meeting. My opinion – You know there has to be money involved.
5. Stocks – Stocks are climbing on what they believe was progress in trade talks. My opinion – That’s today and tomorrow the stocks will tank because there really was no progress.
6. Taylor Swift’s Lover passes A Star Is Born as 2019’s top selling album in the U.S.
7. A New York man has found a way to beat the traffic using a jet ski. He rode his jet ski from New Jersey to Brooklyn. My opinion – That’s one way to beat the traffic. I wonder how long before there’s a jet ski jam?
8. New York – Man attacks a woman in a NYC park after being rejected. The man stabbed the woman multiple times before fleeing.
9. United Airlines – A United Airlines plane headed to Hawaii had to turn around due to mechanical issues. My opinion – I’m not flying on any airline. Where’s Superman so I can hitch a ride?
10. South Carolina – The meat in Dairy Queen burgers is real meat. They were are accused of using human meat in their burgers. Following a thorough investigation, it has been confirmed that there is nothing wrong with their burgers. My opinion – After reading that, I can’t eat a burger today.
11. Weather – Dorian could be heading toward Florida. My opinion – Time to get a generator and get window protections.
12. Chicago – Police in Chicago have a new way to track gun suspects. The public will be allowed to look up people who were arrested on gun charges and see whether they made bail. My opinion – This is wrong for many reasons. I guess in Chicago they have to try different things to get crime under control.
That’s my take. What’s your opinion?