1. Washington – Gov Jay Inslee has dropped out of race for President. My opinion – Who?
2. Hawaii – Hawaiians are protesting a huge telescope put on what they consider a sacred volcano. My opinion – Nothing is considered sacred anymore. Stand your ground.
3. Yale – A Yale professor is accused of decades of abuse that Yale turned a blind eye to. My opinion – It’s amazing how these Ivy League colleges have gotten away with so much. They need an oversight committee to look into all Ivy League schools for their many transgressions. We are watching you, Yale.
4. Gas Prices – Gas prices are supposed to go down this fall. My opinion – Woohoo! Wish I was going someplace.
5. White House – 45 insists in the savior of China trade. My opinion – There he goes, buffing himself up again. He should be worrying about making it out of this term because he has no savior.
6. Starbucks – Starbucks is bringing back its pumpkin spice latte this fall. My opinion – Could be yummy, except I don’t drink lattes.
7. USA Today – USA Today has created a life experience by taking you through the experience of the first African slaves to land in America. This is part of their project “1619; Searching for Answers.” You can experience this by downloading the USA Today app (device must have AR capability) and going to the augmented reality section. My opinion – This is awesome! I just tried it. If you don’t do anything else today, please try this.
8. White House – 45’s administration is planning on getting rid of limits on child migrant detention. My opinion – Are they just planning to keep them indefinitely in those deplorable conditions? The people who come up with these ideas have no empathy at all for human beings. I wonder how many of their families came here as immigrants.
9. A woman tripped over her dog and landed on her rug. What she thought was a rug burn turned out to be a life changing experience for her. That fall caused her to have fingers, parts of her leg and toes removed due to a bad infections. My opinion – Wow! Who would have thought something like this could happen from falling on a rug?!
10. Inspirations – A teen without arms is competing in the Chicago Triathlon. Another teen who was thrown out of the USA and sent back to Mexico is now a rising boxer with a 11-0 record. My opinion – You go boys! Adversity doesn’t stop determination.
11. Las Vegas – If you were in Las Vegas early this month, you could have come in contact with a person that has the measles. My opinion – Quarantine yourself and head straight to the doctor and make no stops along the way!
12. New York – A woman supports her husband that tried to kill her. My opinion – There’s plenty of convicts that would love to be with you since you like convicts, which is what your husband will be. Try the television show “Love After Lockup.”
13. Planned Parenthood – Planned Parenthood has stopped taking federal funds. My opinion – A woman should decide the fate of her own body. Every situation is different, so I can’t judge. I’d rather there be safe abortions than women sneaking into a doctor’s office in a back alley.
Dwayne Johnson is on the Forbes list of highest paid actors. My opinion – Keep stacking those bills!
Miley Cyrus’ husband has filed for divorce. My opinion – Was this an experiment to see if she would stop being bisexual?
Southwest has discount flights to Hawaii. My opinion – Take me with you, I’m broke!
A man on a plane decided he needed to air out his feet for all to see and smell. My opinion – Where’s an Air Marshall when you need him?!
Investors, hold on to your wallets! The trade issue is once again going to drag the market down. My opinion – Don’t worry, tomorrow 45 will say something positive.
That’s my opinion. What’s your take?