1. The Dow sunk yesterday and is poised for modest gains today. My opinion: take that money from underneath the mattress and invest it.
2. The FDA approved a medicine for tuberculosis. My opinion: keep it coming. We need more help with cures – and fast.
3. Here we go again with 45’s tax returns. My opinion: we won’t be seeing them any time soon, so don’t hold your breath. You’ll be dead before his tax returns come out.
4. Beyond Meat got me interested in exactly what’s in their products, so I checked. My opinion: give me real meat. At least I can pronounce everything that’s in it.
5. South Carolina – A police officer got stung in a sting by his own office. My opinion: keep checking,as he’s not the only one.
6. Philadelphia – Another shooting of cops. My opinion: wear your vest – you need it.
7. California – A mother sued the Los Angeles school district for her son being bullied and seriously injuried as a result. My opinion: teach your kids to fight, and not just with their fists. Kids need to develop thicker skins and you, the parents, are the only people that can help them with this. You need to pay more attention to your children.
8. A teenage boy was shot by the homeowner he and his friends were trying to burglarize. My opinion: where the hell were their parents? You wonder why kids are getting killed? This is one reason why.
9. Mississippi – A white sheriff said a white lawmaker was worse than a black person. My opinion: fire him ASAP. Mississippi has enough baggage already.
10. Is 45 making the market go up and down? Yes. He’s like a dog with a bone. He give investors the bone and, when he want to stir things up, he takes it back just so he can do it again. This is good for his ego, which we know it huuuuugggggeeeee.
11. Police suicides are alarming on many levels. My opinion: all cops need a regular evaluation pysche exam. It’s obvious there are a lot of sick people on the force.
12. Florida – a woman was arrested for threats against an elementary school. My opinion: whatever school her child attends, I don’t want my child there.
13. Delta Airlines – a cabin filled with smoke and no information about it was given to passengers. My opinion: if I’m gonna die, please let me know.
A$AP Rocky was convicted in Sweden but won’t have to return. My opinion: they wouldn’t have to tell me twice to stay out of Sweden.
Jay-Z and the NFL are going into the music business together. My opinion: it’s all about the money. I’m not hating on him though, although I do wish he’d make a statement to assure people of his stance.
Beverly 90210 reboot. My opinion: I have no opinion.
These are my opinions. What’s your take?
FYI Tuskegee Next is a program that teaches flying to kids. It is worth looking into not for your child. It takes children from all over and has all types of financial aide and might be free for low income families