1. Woman in New York woke on the train to find a man’s penis on her shoulder. My opinion is that you best not go to sleep on the train in NYC, as you never know what you will wake up to.
2. We have become a country of fear if noises are interpreted as gun fire. My opinion is that you must always say I love you before you go to any place.
3. 45, please stop flip flopping on issues. We already know you are confused.
4. Mississippi – We have to recognize the ICE agents are doing their job, though it’s a shitty job in this climate. My opinion: we cant reelect 45. This is crazy, and it gets crazier everyday. I wonder how many immigrants that are criminals are rounded up? It’s easy to round up the immigrants that work and are not criminals. However, real criminals aren’t going to be so easily in sight.
5. The young lady who killed her classmate gets 17 years, however, the two accomplices got shock probation. Shock probation is a short stay in county jail followed by probation.
6. Samsung brought out their new Galaxy Note 10 today. My opinion is that Samsung brings out too many products that, in my opinion, are subpar to Apple. Yep, I’m an Apple person.
7. Connecticut – A man trying to evade police accidentally (I assume) locks himself in a container. My opinion is that crime does not pay. Easy.
8. Canada – Teens that had a short shooting spree have been found. The cops found two bodies, and, based on items close by, they feel it’s the shooting teens.
9. California – Another shooting. My opinion is that jails have to be less of a college setting and more a punishment.
That’s my opinion for today. What’s your take?