My Opinion Snippets, 8/2/19
1. Please teach these cops how to shoot. How do you kill someone aiming at a dog?
2. People are getting nastier and nastier. A woman allegedly peed on potatoes in the supermarket. Everyone, make sure you wash all food from supermarkets because you never know what crazy thing someone has done. My opinion: get more cameras in food areas.
3. The only black Republican isn’t seeking another term. I hope he has come to his senses; being a token isn’t going to help his career.
4. Talk about excessive. This woman called her ex-boyfriend 4720 times. My opinion: she needs therapy, and quickly.
5. People, make sure you know to whom you are giving your money. A scammer allegedly faked cancer to get money. My opinion is, make him work with cancer patients while in jail.
6. Cynthia Brown was released from prison for killing a john. She was 16 years old.
7. Forty-five is still coming after Baltimore. Baltimore might not be the best city, but then again, we don’t have the best president.
8. People do all kinds of things while driving, like putting on makeup, holding a phone, or reaching for drink. The truck driver was already high, but he had to have that one more drink and reached to get it. He killed seven motorcycle riders. My opinion: lock him up; lock him up.
9. Bitcoin is on the move up.
10. Katy Perry is the latest artist to sample another person’s music. She has a judgement of $2.78m against her. Is it that much trouble to ask before you use someone else’s music?
That’s my opinion for today. I’ll be back Monday with more blog news. I would appreciate a like if you enjoy reading my blog news. Have a great weekend.