My Opinion 8/1/19
1. The Democratic debate – it’s still too many people and I’m still old so not until the field narrows down. In my opinion the Democrats have a lot of work to do and they need to start with getting their own house in order.
2. I’m waiting to see if The Fed responds to 45 being displeased with his guidance. The Fed better watch out, when 45 starts calling you out that’s not good.
3. Kissing your dog might not be the best idea. A woman had to have her limbs removed after getting a disease from dog saliva. I guess I’d better go to just hugs.
4. The Oklahoma woman and the cop – in my opinion she’d better be glad her skin is the color it is, or she could be dead now. People of color have been locked up and the key thrown away for far less. Lock her up, lock her up.
5. Single people should be happy to know that being single can lead to longevity. There’s no daily aggravation. It makes sense to me.
6. People of color wrongfully inprisoned is getting to be a too frequent lesson in how our justice system is not really a justice system. I mean the person that committed the crime is the star witness against this man. If the star witness never had gotten a conscience the wrong man would still be in prison. Our justice system is so one-sided and no matter how many people get out for being wrongfully jailed there’s still a whole lot more cases that need to be looked at. This could be a new job category: looking at every single case to make sure you have the right person. When you can just lie and put someone in jail that’s crazy. It just shows that making an arrest is more important than the truth.
7. These rich people actually have a con to pay less to get their children in college, by the child saying he/she is independent and living with someone else. Now I know in my day people did it to get more money during income tax. We were poor; no excuse. It looks worse when rich people do it and there’s no repercussions. The colleges are now aware publicly that this is going on. They should get those kids out and their parents should be put in jail. Lock them up, lock them up!
These are my opinions for today. What’s your take?